1. Service Introduction
Business Lead for Escalations
Internal Team Contact Email
1.2 About this service
GlobalTix is the partner enabling the ticket sales to attractions venues, on honestbee app platform:
- Universal Studios Singapore™
- Adventure Cove Waterpark
- KidZania Singapore
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Singapore Zoo
- Night Safari
In the initial launch phase, this option is available to both iOS & Andriod app users.
A ticket looks like this:
Note that there is a sign in the ticket. GlobalTix has confirmed that the attractions venues would call GlobalTix directly in case of any confusion.
Savings in the form of credits will be added to customer’s wallet immediately after the ticket purchase. The credits typically has a fixed validity period (21 to 30 days), the information on the used-by date is displayed on the coupon during selection.
Customers are not allowed to cancel the order and request for refund.
3. Extend validity period
Customers are not allowed to extend validity period of the ticket.
4. Cannot find confirmation email / e-ticket
- Request customer to check his Junk mailbox. Alternatively, he can get the ticket details from order history in the app (Orders tab).
- If the user still cannot find the email,
- Ask for customer’s details (name, email, name of the attraction, number of tickets bought and type - Child or Adult tickets)
- Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask to resend email with the above details
5. Ticket is invalid / Cannot get into venue
- Apologise for the troubles we caused. Ask the user to buy the same set of tickets at the door as that purchased from honestbee, and send us the photo(s) of the tickets bought and receipt,
- quoting the original order number OR
- providing purchase details (name, email, name of the attraction, number of tickets bought)
- Assure the user that upon confirmation from GlobalTix, we will provide a full refund for the tickets purchased at the attraction venue. The processing time is between 8 to 10 days.
- Forward details (name and order ID) to email@example.com and Report issues via BeeForm
- Tickets team will do the following:
- Check the validity of the claims - fraud cases
- Check if the ticket was redeemed
- If the ticket was not redeemed, revoke the ticket
- Email customer to ask for bank details.
- Work with finance to refund the user with the amount that he/she paid at the door
- Issue TI ($5) coupon to wallet ($5 discount, $50 min spend)
Response by Tickets team to customer:
“I have processed a full refund for the total cost of your ticket purchase at the door to your original payment method in the amount of $xx.xx. Please note it may take 8 to 10 business days for the refund to process fully depending on your bank’s processing times.”
6. Coupon application
No coupon application is allowed for Ticketing. Do not attempt to apply coupons manually for customers. There is no location for customer to input their coupon code into the purchasing flow as well.
1. What are the attractions venues?
- Please check on the app to find the latest - they will keep on changing as we add more and more attractions
2. Can I cancel or change an order?
- No change or refunds allowed.
3. When are SUMO credits added to the wallet?
- Credits are given in the wallet immediately after the ticket purchase and the user has a fixed number of days to spend it (21days/1 month)
4. Will we have different "SKU" for an attraction?
- There can be 3 Ticket Kinds - Adult, Child and Senior. But for the attractions above, Senior Citizen prices will be the same as Adult and there will be no category for that.
5. Can I partially redeem an order?
6.Up to what age can someone be a CHILD?
- It depends on the attraction. It will be made clear before you book the ticket. You can also see it in Orders screen on the app.
7. Can I buy a specific slot for Night Safari tickets? Like 19-15, 20-15 etc?
- You cannot book a specific time slot for the tickets. When you show your e-ticket at the counter, you can choose a slot on the spot.
8. Are there any black-out dates?
- Unless specifically noted, our tickets will be valid when an attraction is open.
9. I am a first time honestbee tickets user. Is there a coupon/discount?
10. Is there a referral coupon/discount?
11. How long does it take to get the tickets after I book them?
- For all Singapore Attractions, it is instantaneous.
12. Can I buy tickets for my friends/family? I might not go to the attraction myself.
- We have NOT had an issue with entry to attractions when someone gifted a ticket (by forwarding the confirmation email). If you have any issues, let us know and we can refund you for the ticket price and give you a grocery/food voucher to compensate.
13. Do I need to carry an ID?
- We have NOT had an issue with entry to attractions when someone has not carried his/her ID. If you have any issues, let us know and we can refund you for the ticket price and give you a grocery/food voucher to compensate.
14. How long does a refund take? (Please note that a refund is really an exceptional situation)
- 8-10 working days.