For Supermarket and Speciality stores
- More than 2 hours before scheduled delivery
- If the customer cancels an order more than 2 hours before scheduled delivery time, we will cancel the order without any cancellation fee to the customer.
- Example: Customer requested delivery of groceries between 2pm to 3pm and they notify honestbee before 12pm of the desire to cancel an order.
- In this example, we would inform the customer that we have cancelled the order and that there is no cancellation fee. (CANCELLATION MACRO + Update order remarks)
- Less than 2 hours before scheduled delivery
- If customer cancels an order less than 2 hours before scheduled delivery time and we have not checked out at the store. It is possible to cancel the order, but we will need to impose a RM15(Country specific) cancellation fee as mentioned in our policy to the customer.
- Example: Customer requested delivery of groceries between 2pm to 3pm and they notify honestbee after 12pm of the desire to cancel an order. We need to confirm that the items have not been checked out. If so, we can proceed to cancel the order, but a cancellation fee must be imposed.
- Delivery Started
- If the customer requests to cancel an order less than 2 hours before scheduled delivery time and we have already checked out the items at the store.
- We will not allow cancellation of the order. Kindly inform the customer that cancellation is no longer possible as the groceries have been bought and are on the way.
- If the customer indicates that they refuse the order, we will need to inform them that they will still be charged for the items bought, as the customer did not inform us per guidelines in our FAQ.
For Farm to Table and Seasonal Store orders
- Farm to table orders cannot be cancelled when:
- Its after 12pm the day before scheduled delivery (Tuesday to Friday) AND when order is for a Saturday or Monday, customer notify us after 12pm on Friday
- When customer requests to cancel these orders(Under 24 hours), please kindly inform them that the cancellation deadline is the day before 12pm.
- Seasonal orders are generally not cancellable unless stated otherwise
For Bulk orders
- We are not able to cancel bulk orders (quantity more than 20 pieces of a single item) as we have reserved the items with our partner.
- More than 2 hours before scheduled delivery
- Change the order in the coordinator board and update remarks + Zendesk link
- Less than 2 hours before scheduled delivery
- If we have not checked out at the store, we can reschedule but there will be a fee imposed on the order. Change the order in coordinator board and update remarks + zendesk link. Also include a remark to charge RM15.
- Delivery started
- If items have already been checked out, customer can request a new delivery time. We will impose a re-delivery fee of RM15 and inform customer that perishable items will be thrown away due to food and safety regulations and the cost will be borne by them. Update remarks and inform coordinators of the situation.
- CS agents are responsible to decide which items to be kept in our chiller and those that can be kept in our chiller.
If customer receives order that are more than 20 minutes late, our system will automatically generate a DF4 coupon within the next 48 hours. An email will also be sent to them to inform them that the value is credited. (Late Delivery Macro)
- There are 2 possibilities to this scenario.
- 1. Shopper purchased extra items.
- Recon team will charge customers accordingly to the in store receipt no matter whether customer receives the extra item.
- If customer did not receive item after we charged, email in for it to be refunded
- 2. Checkout counter double scanned items.
- Can be informed by Coordinator to CS or when customer writes in to complain about additional charges
- If informed by Coordi: Check with shopper and Shopper Supervisor to ensure we do not pay supermarket wrongly. Ask for an updated corrected receipt, to be uploaded into the super bee app by shopper, or into google drive. Do note down in remarks that the receipt is wrong, for Recon team to adjust accordingly.
Wrong sized/quantity items
- If we purchase a smaller sized item, e.g. 500ml milk(RM10.00) over the original order of 1L milk(RM15.00), we charge the customer half the price of the 1L milk(RM7.50). Although we lose money as 500ml is RM10, we should not short change customer as it was our mistake that the wrong quantity/sized item was chosen.
- If we purchased a smaller quantity amount (contrast to the above of extra item bought), we only charge customer for what they had received. Check receipt if we have purchase the correct requested amount of item. Waive the extra item that customer claimed that they did not receive.
- Request for a picture from the customer. (Picture Macro) - We can also determine the wrong item by looking at the receipt.
- Value less than RM100
- Validate that the product is wrong item or size in question, if value less than RM100. Waive off or refund the amount, and complete a full recon of the order and send a receipt to customer. Provide Wrong Item (WI) coupon to customer.
- Value more than RM100 and exchange not possible
- If the value of the item is more than RM100, scheduled the Customer Recovery person to go and collect the item from the customer premises. Once collection has been done, waive off or refund the amount, and complete a full recon of the order and send a receipt to customer. Provide Wrong Item (WI) coupon to customer.
- Value more than RM100 and exchange possible (We do not have an exchange policy)
- If the value of the item is more than RM100, schedule the Customer Recovery person to conduct the exchange of the items. Once completed do a full recon of the order. Provide Wrong Item (WI) coupon to customer.
Exception to the rule : If customer insist on returning item that cost below RM100 and will not budge, we may collect it on a case to case basis.
- Customer bought wrong items and wants to exchange it
- Inform customer the following:
Unfortunately for orders purchased, we are not be able to exchange any items due to the nature of contract.
We appreciate your kind understanding regarding this matter.
Should you require any further assistance, do let us know and we will be glad to assist you.
- Request for a picture from the customer. (Picture Macro)
- If item is really spoilt, apologize for the spoilt item the customer received. Waive off the item and provide a Spoilt Item(SP) coupon.
- If the item is from our partner boutique stores, do ensure the information is forwarded to Business Development team to escalate to our partners that we will not be pay for the items.
- Customer claims they did not receive their order
- Track their previous deliverer image, if the signature matches, attach signature picture and send back to customer.
- If different signature, check with ops to verify with the deliverer where and who they sent it to, and ask generic questions on description of person that collected etc.
- Inform Ops to investigate and we may have to possibly repurchase and resend the items. Check with customer when is the best time to deliver. (next day?). Provide MD coupon to customers.
Use hub resources to facilitate the exchange.
Should we offer a coupon to customer who has been inconvenienced by the swapped order. If so, the amount given should depends on the nature of the items ie: halal/non halal, beef - hindu household etc. (to look into penalizing shopper/deliverer for the mistake)
We had to reschedule order due to the lack of resources ie: lack of deliverer or shopper due to shopper/deliverer dropping shift or due to large cart size.
Coordinator will call customer to inform of the time change. If no response over the phone, CS will email customer. No coupon will be issued.
Customer not at home
Items that are not delivered, due to not at home/uncontactable due to any reason etc.
- Coordinator should have updated the remarks of the order with CNA
- Coordinators should provide the following when CNA of order:
- A call log/SMS of the driver trying to contact the customer is established.
- The driver must have waited for an acceptable time before leaving (5 - 10 mins).
- A CNA card must be left, or a photo must be taken, with the unit number or any identifying mark of the address.
- Photos of the address that the deliverer was at must be taken to provide proof of arrival to customers.
- CS team to immediately follow up with an email to the customer to inform that we were unable to deliver, perishables will be discarded, and a possible redelivery fee pending investigation on why we were unable to deliver has taken place (Customer not at home macros)
- Redelivery fee of RM15 will only be applicable when the customer is not at home within the delivery time slot (i.e. deliverer is not late or early). Please double check on delivery information / images before imposing the fee. If the order was completed by a coordinator via admin panel making the actual delivery status uncertain, we should find out from the coordinator before imposing any fee.
- Driver is to return the items to office for the redelivery arrangement.
- If the items can be redelivered the next morning, and there are perishables that can be kept overnight like vegetables or watermelon, those will be kept. CS agents will decide and store accordingly
- Items thrown needs to be recorded in the google sheet
If a CNA is not found, highlight it immediately to the CS manager, as we can claim back from the 3PLs.
Customer changing address
If a customer requests to change to an address which is in a different coverage zone;
Cancelling the order and asking customer to make a new one will be the best way. It helps to reduce error due to change in hub and follow up. Else, we can politely inform customer that we may have to push her order to another location and time slot. Check with the coordinators of the changed hub if the same time slot is possible or else, the next available time slot. Also advise customer on the availability of products.
Why we do this? As the items listed are all based on location, if you select a postal code that directs you to the B.I.G. GLO hub, you will be able to see the items listed there. If you change the delivery address, the items you selected may not be sold at the other hub. (causing a lower chance of item fulfillment
When you receive an email from Hub Leader in zendesk, it is either to reschedule delivery of customer order or to suggest replacements to customer.
Please do highlight to customer that they will be UNABLE to cancel this order as we will have preordered it from our partners.
A follow up email is to be sent to provide proof in case of any disputes.
Thank you for ordering with honestbee. As spoken over the phone, we have pre-ordered your items from B.I.G to be delivered on XXth July, 2016 between 1 - 2 PM.
Do note that you will be unable to cancel this order.
Thank you and have a pleasant day!
Please do remember to update the remarks to include *BULK ORDER* so that everyone will know that if they request to cancel, we must politely decline and explain that the items have been pre-ordered.
A person of legal drinking age (18 and above), must be present to collect the items if there are alcoholic beverages contained in the cart. (need to ask for proof of identity) We do not do partial deliveries, and only either hand over all or no items. Do call the customer and ask for a re-scheduling. A RM15 fee will also be imposed.
How to request for a waiver/refund
Waivers or refunds can be done via order level in the admin panel. CS agents are able to waive or refund an item by clicking on the “Waive Options” or “Refund Options”. Select the correct item and quantity for refund and choose the correct reason. Note this only applies for refunding an entire item.
If the amount has already been captured and the “Refund Options” button is no longer availabel, use the “Orders Refund Requests” Google sheets. CS agents to fill in the columns accordingly and ops team will process by end of day.
Reconciliation to be done when it involves the price, price per weight of the item.
Recovery Process for Wrong Recon
- If a recon is done incorrectly, customer was charged more than what was delivered, we will have to write in to customer and apologize. Refund of the excess will have to be done immediately. Do give coupon.
- If a recon is done incorrectly, customer was charged less than what was delivered, we will have to write in to customer and apologize + explain. Do proper recon and a create sale can be made by any agent if customer agrees to the payment. Do clarify if you are unsure on how to do it. Give coupon to customers.