For Supermarket and Speciality stores
More than 2 hours before scheduled delivery
If the customer cancels an order more than 2 hours before scheduled delivery time, we will cancel the order without any cancellation fee to the customer.
- Example: Customer requested delivery of groceries between 2pm to 3pm and they notify honestbee before 12pm of the desire to cancel an order.
- In this example, we would inform the customer that we have cancelled the order. (Update order remarks)
Less than 2 hours before scheduled delivery
- If customer cancels an order less than 2 hours before scheduled delivery time and we have not checked out at the store. It is possible to cancel the order, as we do not have cancellation fee in Thailand.
- Example: Customer requested delivery of groceries between 2pm to 3pm and they notify honestbee after 12pm of the desire to cancel an order. We need to confirm that the items have not been checked out. If so, we can proceed to cancel the order.
- If the customer requests to cancel an order less than 2 hours before scheduled delivery time and we have already checked out the items at the store, we will not allow cancellation of the order. Kindly inform the customer that cancellation is no longer possible as the groceries have been bought and are on the way.
- If the customer indicates that they refuse the order, the shopper need to void all the items with the store.
For Farm to Table
- Farm to table (Fruit for health and Fresh Deli) customer can cancel anytime with no cancellation fee.
For Bulk orders
- If customer wants to cancel, we will do it and accept for what our partner complain.
More than 2 hours before scheduled delivery
- Change the order in the coordinator board and update remarks + Zendesk link
Less than 2 hours before scheduled delivery
- If we have not checked out at the store, we can reschedule. Change the order in coordinator board and update remarks + zendesk link.
- If items have already been checked out, customer can request a new delivery time. We will keep the fresh food in the chiller and other items in the room at Villa. Update remarks and inform coordinators of the situation.
- Shopper and rider’s supervisor is responsible to decide which items to be kept in our chiller and those that can’t be kept in our chiller.
If customer receives order that are more than 20 minutes late, our system will automatically generate a DF4 coupon within the next 48 hours. An email will also be sent to them to inform them that the value is credited.
There are 2 possibilities to this scenario.
1. Shopper purchased extra items.
2. Checkout counter double scanned items.
- Recon team will charge customers accordingly to the in store receipt no matter whether customer receives the extra item.
- If customer did not receive item after we charged, CS ask Jason Zheng to do a refund.
- Can be informed by shopper or coordinator to CS or when customer writes in to complain about additional charges
- If informed by Coordi: Check with shopper to ensure we do not pay Villa wrongly. Ask for an updated corrected receipt, to be uploaded into the super bee app by shopper. Do note down in remarks that the receipt is wrong, for Recon team to adjust accordingly.
Wrong sized/quantity items
- If we purchase a smaller sized item, ask customer if they want to change or not. If yes, get the rider to do exchange, shopper voids the wrong item with Villa.
- If we purchased a smaller quantity amount (contrast to the above of extra item bought), we only charge customer for what they had received. Check receipt if we have purchase the correct requested amount of item. Waive the extra item that customer claimed that they did not receive.
Request for a picture from the customer. - We can also determine the wrong item by looking at the receipt.
- Ask Jason to waive off or refund the amount. Provide Wrong Item (WI) coupon to customer.
- Customer reject to receive the wrong item ( at the delivery time)
- Customer want to make an exchange ( send a ticket in )
- Send a rider to go and collect the item from the customer premises. Once collection has been done, ask Jason to waive off or refund the amount. Provide Wrong Item (WI) coupon to customer.
- Customer bought wrong items and wants to exchange it
- Schedule the rider to pick and the shopper to voids it. Ask Jason to waive off or refund the amount.
- Request for a picture from the customer.
- If item is really spoilt, apologize for the spoilt item the customer received. Waive off the item and provide a Spoilt Item (SP) coupon.
- If the item is from our partner boutique stores, do ensure the information is forwarded to Business Development team to escalate to our partners that we will not be pay for the items.
- Customer claims they did not receive their order
- Track their previous deliverer image, if the signature matches, attach signature picture and send back to customer.
- If different signature, check with ops to verify with the deliverer where and who they sent it to, and ask generic questions on description of person that collected etc.
- Inform Ops to investigate and we may have to possibly repurchase and resend the items. Check with customer when is the best time to deliver. (next day?). Provide MD coupon to customers.
Apologize, send a rider to swap and provide WI coupon to customers.
We had to reschedule order due to the lack of resources ie: lack of deliverer or shopper due to shopper/deliverer dropping shift or due to large cart size.
Coordinator will call customer to inform of the time change. If no response over the phone, coordinator will email customer. No coupon will be issued.
Customer not at home
Items that are not delivered, due to not at home/uncontactable due to any reason etc.
- Riders wait for 5-10 mins and bring the order back to keep at Villa or leave with the juristic person, lobby or security guard.
- Customers send a ticket in and CS make a reschedule with customer and riders.
- No redelivery fee will be charged.
Customer changing address
Customers send a ticket, CS noted it to the riders and in the remarks. Informed coordinators if they have to book for the outsource service such as lalamove.
The coordinators noted and inform Villa and shopper to prepare or transfer items from other hub. CS, shopper or coordinator contact customers to reschedule if needed.
A person of legal drinking age (20 and above), must be present to collect the items if there are alcoholic beverages contained in the cart. We do not do partial deliveries, and only either hand over all or no items. Do call the customer and ask for a re-scheduling. The time for buying and deliver alcoholic order is 11AM-14PM and 17PM-12AM. Coordinator or shopper contact to reschedule the delivery time if needed.
How to request for a waiver/refund
Contact Jason Zheng via Slack. Tell the situation and reason why we have to waive/refund for an order. Provide him the detail of the item and leave a remarks in adminboard.
Please waive for …
#121212 Customer’s name
Item’s name ฿price x quantity
Order link :
Recovery Process for Wrong Recon
( Haven’t met these cases yet)
- If a recon is done incorrectly, customer was charged more than what was delivered, we will have to write in to customer and apologize. Refund of the excess will have to be done immediately. Do give coupon. (If “create sale” is made, we will have to get Kenneth to do the refund)
- If a recon is done incorrectly, customer was charged less than what was delivered, we will have to write in to customer and apologize + explain. Do proper recon and a create sale can be made by any agent if customer agrees to the payment. Do clarify if you are unsure on how to do it. Give coupon to customers.
- When a customer writes in that their account is locked, they are unable to purchase as there “seems to be another account with us”
- Check the Fraud Hits and Fraud Whitelist to see if they flag any discrepancies.
- An account will be labelled with “Fraud hit” if any 2 of the 3 values is the same as an existing account:
- Phone number
- Delivery address
- Payment device (credit card) details
- There are two resolutions to this case: Disabling account or whitelist customer account
- If ask to disable an account, we will need a written confirmation via zendesk ticket to disable an account.
- Do note of scammer, that have multiple accounts with us, more than 1 or 2 credit cards linked to different accounts, and many other possible ways of creating new accounts with us to enjoy first-timer discounts.
- Check zendesk tickets of their conversations with us, and their different orders to get a better understanding of the customer.
- Inform customer of the non-entitlement of first time discount after disabling an old account that contains purchases.
- Track customer purchases and make sure entitlement is not credited.
- We should never ever whitelist a customer that is a Mobile number + Credit card fraud hit. All others can be a case to case basis.
- To whitelist, go to “Actions” section and click “Add to Whitelist” to allow transaction by user. ( I’ve never tried to whitelist before)
- To access the list of whitelisted users, go to Dashboard > Fraud Whitelist. Search by Username or email.
- To reverse whitelist, go to “Actions” section and click “Remove from Whitelist” to prevent transaction by user.
To disable an account due to a) fraudulent use of account by customer, b) on customer request, c) termination of services of a bee, go to the user detail page. Click “Disable”.
We can access the list of disable users – Go to Admin Panel > Other Pages > Disable Users
When an account is disabled, the primary identifier - email is converted to a new email. This prevents the user from logging to place an order using the original email.
When a user fails to login after a few attempts, the account will be locked. To unlock access, against the user record, click “Details”.
Under “Actions” section, click on “Unlock Access” button.
Other Related Pages
|Pages Accessible fromAdmin Panel > Other Pages||Information available|
|Roles||Shows the list of users granted under a selected role.For review of user list and update of role assignment if required.Note: Do not edit a role or create a new one.|
|Bees||Shows the list of users with Shopper and/or Deliverer role, searchable by User name or Role.Allow quick access to edit or create Bee profile (for users assigned with Shopper or Deliverer roles before Bee profile function was set up in Admin Panel).· User name· All roles assigned to users· Contact information· Profile – Call Ability & Grade|
Deleting credit card details
To remove credit card details from the account, customer would need to first log in to our service and then go to settings (located next to customer name on upper right hand corner).
Select ‘My Account’ and then go to ‘My Credit Cards’ to remove the details. Do note that customers are not able to remove credit card details until their order is “completed” and a final receipt is being sent out.
Changing email address registered
Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We are sorry to hear you registered the wrong e-mail on our site www.honestbee.com.
Unfortunately due to security reasons, we are not allowed to modify an existing account's e-mail address.
We encourage you to sign-up with a new account and start using that instead.
We apologize for this. This is done to safeguard the integrity of our customer’s accounts and seek your kind understanding in the matter.
Situations like: Customer unable to add items into their cart/cart error
Ask the customer to log out of the account, Press “Fix Cart” in their user profile page. Re-login and everything should work. Pressing “Fix Cart” would mean that the customer would have to re-select his or her items for order again.
If it does not work, request for a screenshot of the error customer is facing, as well as the platform they are using. (iOS, Android, Desktop/Web(Chrome, Firefox, Explorer) Etc..). Slack the appropriate channels for help.
Could not find address on app
Action: Check the address user type with the iOS/Android app, and check it on web.
- If you can find this address on the iOS user reported, tell user how he can get it.
Thank you for reaching out to us! We have reviewed your inquiry and found that your address is within our coverage zone. honestbee does deliver to 471B Upper Serangoon Crescent.
Please do a search using your postal code. Choose Singapore 532471 from the drop down list.
- If you able to find it on web but not the app, report to the relevant slack channel for help.
- If you find it does not get served for both platforms, check with logistics whether we’ve removed this address from service zone.
Store directory does not load (empty store directory)
Suggest user to refresh the store directory page. If it doesn’t work, suggest them to logout and re-login or exit and re-open.
Cannot add a coupon to order
- What is the coupon?
- What is the error message captured?
- What is the Email address user is buying for?
Proceed to check whether:
- Coupon is still valid through credit account using customer’s email address or name
- Coupon is valid for this address (if it’s a district marketing coupon*)?
- Coupon is applied for the right country
If the above are clarified, proceed to apply the coupon manually upon reconcilation for the customer.
*Flash sale/District marketing coupons limitation
Flash sales will always come with a cap to the number of coupons or orders. For example, 5000 orders. When the coupons have run out, the system will automatically block customers and not allowing them to apply the coupon any further.
Thank you for shopping with us. Due to overwhelming demand, we sincerely apologize for being unable to apply the coupon for you. The coupons have all been used up.
Please do let us know if you would like us to cancel your order as we are unable to offer it anymore.
We do hope to see you again in our next sale. :)
Exceptions certainly can be made on a case to case basis, for example, if a customer wrote in really early (before coupons ran out) and was unable to apply the coupon. We will have to manually apply the coupon or assist the customer to ensure he/she receives the benefits from the coupon.
Cannot choose delivery time slot
Check if it is due to the time-slot being full or user see empty screen when click to choose delivery slot.
- If it’s empty, check on the app and web. If you see timeslots on web, but not on app report to the relevant slack channels.
Cannot make payment
Check what exactly is the payment issue by asking user for error message and screenshot. Multiple things can go wrong here.
Cannot add credit card
- Which country are you buying for?
- What credit card are you using?
If user is using Amex for other countries except SG, tell them we don’t support. If it’s Amex card
for SG, tell them to ensure the billing address they enter here need to match the bank record.
Payment page processing forever, but did not see order confirmation.
Help them to check from admin panel whether there is an order made at the stated time.
- If there is, tell the user there is an order made, confirm with him whether this is the missing correct order. Cancel the order for them if they do not wish to proceed
Coupon expired, but cannot remove coupon from cart
Get user’s account and report to tech team and they will manually remove that coupon from user’s cart.
“Missing information” error message when submitting order
We only accept payment made only via Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We may advise customer the following:
- To re-launch the app
- To re-key in your payment information and billing address
- Try keying
- billing address 1 : Block,street and unit number.
- billing address 2 : (empty)
- Country :
- City :
- Zip code :Postal code
If the problem still persist, advise customer to provide a screenshot of the problem so that we can escalate the problem to the relevant department,
The minimum spend for corporate account per month is ฿10,000. Also, we need the below details:
- Name of the Company/Group
- Number of users who will have access to do shopping via the corporate account (max 2 users)
- For said users, their name(s) and email address(es)
- The average size of each order and whether there needs to be a fixed budget limit
- Delivery address
- Contact number
- Point of contact, as well as information for end-of-month billingsใ
Do note that the credit terms given to the corporate customers is 30 days and consolidated invoice will be emailed to them every 15th of the following month.
With the introduction of Today’s Best Price. Discount checks are no longer applicable unless the discounts are published on our site.
TODAY’S BEST PRICE EXPLANATION
When you shop at stores that carry a label “Today’s best price”, you pay the latest price given to us by our partners—without a mark-up. This means that you will enjoy the price listed on our platforms (website and/or app) on the day of your order. For example, if you place your order on Monday, with delivery for Tuesday, you pay Monday’s listed price.
We made this small change in our pricing policy in order to simplify it. With the new policy, the subtotal of the items in your cart that you see on our website or mobile apps when you place your order is final. You will not pay more. Even if the in-store price of some of your items on the day when we shop for them is higher. However, if anything is out of stock or you choose a differently priced substitute, your final receipt will still be adjusted.
I hope that answered your question and if there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Thank you and have a nice day!
- When customer write in about store promotions, is there a person that we can contact from NTUC or other stores?
- Refer to https://www.fairprice.com.sg/wps/portal/fp/weekly-ads-fairprice first
- Or call the NTUC at http://www.fairprice.com.sg/wps/portal/fp/contactus to ask about instore promotions and confirm that the promotion is still ongoing.
- Or we can check with the particular hub supervisor to confirm if in store promotions are still ongoing.
Credit Type & Coupon Code Creation
All new credit type and coupon code creation requires prior approval from Country Manager and reviewed after creation by Head of Marketing (depending on purpose: e.g. for marketing campaign, customer service recovery).
Step 1: Go to Admin Panel > Other Pages > Credit Types. Click “New Credit Type”
Notes: If a credit type is edited when expiry date has not past, the conditions of the coupon will be changed and coupon name and description will be updated on frontend systems (consumer web & app).
Info: A credit type can be reused if the coupon name (= credit type name) is the same AND
New Start date is later than (Original expiry date + Original Expiration period).
Coupon is “redeemed” when a customer enters the coupon code and hits “APPLY”. The order may not be placed at that time.
Coupon is “used” when an order is placed with coupon code applied.
Notes: Always set Expiration period. Typical value is 30 (days) but depends on the promotion campaign.
You can add variable fields in the Credit Type Name and Credit Type Description:
Name: Flash Sale %order_discount_amount% off
Description: %order_discount_amount% off, valid with min spend of %order_min_spending%
Step 2: Go to Admin Panel > Other Pages > Promotion Codes. Click “Add New Promo Code”
“Quantity” values can be adjusted any time BUT the coupon quantity entitlement will not be updated if customers who have already redeemed the coupon prior to setting change.
Coupon code recommended to be set in uppercase as the value is case-sensitive.
Symbols in Code (e.g. “&”) are accepted iOS app but not on Android app. It is best to assign code in alphanumeric (“0123456789ABC…”)
Setting a usage limit is highly recommended to limit cost exposure from the campaign. A typical campaign terms and conditions will include: “limited to the first x customers”. We can adjust value of “usage limit” any time. This interface does not allow us to limit the number of redemptions per day. Please approach the tech team for assistance and they can run a daily script to achieve this effect.
Where more than 1 credit type is assigned to a code, customer will see the corresponding number of coupons in list for selection when coupon code is entered.
Other Related Pages
Each user-coupon redemption creates a Credit Account, Credit Account Transaction ID and corresponding record. There are other pages in Admin Panel that allows search of records by User Name, User Email or Credit Type name.
|Pages Accessible fromAdmin Panel > Other Pages||Information available|
|Credit Account||This is a list of User-Credit Type records, each with:· expiration date of coupon· number of coupons available for application· date of coupon redemption· date(s) of coupon usage (when order is placed)|
|Credit Account Transactions||This is a list of User-Credit Type-Transaction records, each with:· date of transaction (coupon redemption or usage)· number of coupons added or subtracted for the transaction|
|Redeemed Promotion Codes||This is a list of User-Coupon code-Redemption date records.|