1. Cancellation and Re-Schedule (by Cust’s request) Policy:
More than 2 hours before scheduled delivery
- If the customer cancels/request for re-schedule an order more than 2 hours before scheduled delivery time, we will cancel the order without any cancellation fee to the customer.
- Example: Customer requested delivery of groceries between 2pm to 3pm and they notify honestbee before 12pm of the desire to cancel an order.
In this example, we would inform the customer that we cancelled the order and that there is no cancellation fee (CANCELLATION MACRO + Update order remarks) or, can be done from CS Team by doing an Outbound Call to the Customer in confirming the process of cancellation.
Less than 2 hours before scheduled delivery
- Example: Customer requested delivery of groceries between 2pm to 3pm and they notify honestbee after 12pm of the desire to cancel an order. We need to confirm that the items have not been checked out. If so, we can proceed to cancel the order, but a cancellation fee must be imposed.
- If the customer cancels/request for re-schedule an order less than 2 hours before scheduled delivery time and we have not checked out at the store. It is possible to cancel the order, but we will need to impose a IDR15,000.00 cancellation fee as mentioned in our policy to the customer.
- We will not allow cancellation of the order. Kindly inform the customer that cancellation is no longer possible as the groceries have been bought and are on the way.
- If items have already been checked out, customer can request a new delivery time. We will impose a re-delivery fee of IDR15,000.00 and inform customer that perishable items will be thrown away due to food and safety regulations and the cost will be borne by them. Update remarks and inform coordinators of the situation.
- If the customer indicates that they refuse the order, we will need to inform them that they will still be charged for the items bought, as the customer did not inform us per guidelines in our FAQ.
- If the customer cancels/request for re-schedule an order less than 2 hours before scheduled delivery time and we have already checked out the items at the store.
Above those scenarios can be informed by CE Team via Outbound Call regarding to its regulation to avoid waive items and other losses, especially for COD.
2. Alcoholic beverages
A person of legal drinking age must be present to collect the items if there are alcoholic beverages contained in the cart. We do not do partial deliveries, and only either hand over all or no items. Do call the customer and ask for a re-scheduling. A IDR15,000.00 (country specific) fee will also be imposed.
3. Late Delivery
If customer receives order that are more than 20 minutes late, our system is now automatically generate a DF4 coupon within the next 48 hours. An email will also be sent to them to inform them that the value is credited.
4. Discount checks
- When customer write in about store promotions, is there a person that we can contact from stores?
- Hotline for specific stores (TBA)
- Ask about instore promotions and confirm that the promotion is still ongoing.
- We can check with online web of its stores.
- We can check with the hub Supervisor to confirm if in store promotions are still ongoing.
5. Extra Items bought
There are 2 possibilities to this scenario
- Shopper purchased extra items.
- Check if customer received the items, charge them accordingly to the item. Do note that this is a case to case basis, depending on item, value etc.
- If customer did not receive them, recon the additional item, and email in for it to be waived. Do an investigation on why the extra item was purchased. (Shopper bought? or double scanned item?)
Shopper bought additional items (Refer to Reconciliation manual)
When recon is done, and shopper purchased more items then ordered in the fulfillment list, recon the item as per normal, and although there is a discrepancy between “Store Receipt” and “Fulfilled Item” price, the company will automatically absorb the loss of the extra item bought.
We will charge customer as per Fulfilled item list and there will be no adjustments given.
We must inform Operations of this error, as shopper purchased extra items.
- Checkout counter double scanned items.
- Check with shopper and SS to ensure we do not pay to the store wrongly. Ask for an updated corrected receipt, to be uploaded into the super bee app by shopper, or into google drive. Do note down in remarks that the receipt is wrong, for Recon team to adjust accordingly.
6. Wrong sized/quantity items bought
- If we purchase a smaller sized item, e.g. 500ml milk (IDR20,000.00) over the original order of 1L milk(IDR30,000.00), we charge the customer half the price of the 1L milk(IDR15,000.00). Although we lose money as 500ml is IDR20,000.00, we should not short change customer as it was our mistake that the wrong quantity/sized item was chosen. Better to lose IDR5,000.00 over IDR20,000.00
- If we purchased a smaller quantity amount (contrast to the above of extra item bought), we only charge customer for what they had received. Check receipt if we have purchase the correct requested amount of item. Waive the extra item that customer claimed that they did not receive.
7. Wrong Item bought
- Request for a picture from the customer. (Picture Macro)
- Validate that the product is wrong item or size in question, if value less than IDR10,000.00 Waive off or refund the amount (depends on the situation, whether or not the Customer still want the receive the item), and complete a full recon of the order and send a receipt to customer. Provide Wrong Item (WI) coupon to customer.
- Value less than IDR10,000.00
- Value more than IDR10,000.00 and exchange not possible
- If the value of the item is more than IDR10,000.00 scheduled the Customer Recovery person to go and collect the item from the customer premises. Once collection has been done, waive off or refund the amount, and complete a full recon of the order and send a receipt to customer. Provide Wrong Item (WI) coupon to customer.
- Value more than IDR10,000.00 and exchange possible
- If the value of the item is more than IDR10,000.00 schedule the Customer Recovery person to conduct the exchange of the items. Once completed do a full recon of the order. Provide Wrong Item (WI) coupon to customer.
If the Shopper wrongly bought the item due to catalogue issue, CS try to confirm from BD Hive Team to crosscheck and update with the latest picture from its store and ask the customer whether they want for a replacement of its product.
If the Shopper wrongly bought the item by their acknowledgement, we will proceed the replacement of its item and it will be imposed by them accordingly.
8. Spoilt item delivered
- Request for a picture from the customer. (Picture Macro)
- If item is really spoilt, apologize for the spoilt item the customer received. Waive off the item and provide a Spoilt Item(SP) coupon.
- If the item is from our partner boutique stores, do ensure the information is forwarded to Business Development team to escalate to our partners that we will not be pay for the items.
9. Customer claims they did not receive their order
- Track their previous deliverer image, if the signature matches, attach signature picture and send back to customer.
- If different signature, check with ops to verify with the deliverer where and who they sent it to, and ask generic questions on description of person that collected etc.
- Inform Ops to investigate and we may have to possibly repurchase and resend the items. Check with customer when is the best time to deliver (next day?).
10. Redelivery SOP
Items that are not delivered, due to not at home/uncontactable due to any reason etc.
- Driver is to return the items either on the night itself by 10pm, or the next morning at 10am.
- If the items can be redelivered the next morning, and there are perishables that can be kept overnight like vegetables or watermelon, those will be kept. The coordinator will decide and inform the SS/supervisor on ground.
- If anything is to be thrown, the coordinator must acknowledge and update remarks in order
- CS team/Coordinators must ensure
- A call log/SMS of the driver trying to contact the customer is established.
- The driver must have waited for an acceptable time before leaving (5mins currently).
- A CNA card must be left, or a photo must be taken, with the unit number or any identifying mark of the address.
- Photos of the address that the deliverer was at must be taken to provide proof of arrival to customers.
- Once the driver has departed, it is essential for CS team to immediately follow up with an email to the customer to inform that we were unable to deliver, perishables will be discarded, and a possible redelivery fee pending investigation on why we were unable to deliver has taken place.
11. Bulk order SOP
After Hub Leader sends a ticket(email) to zendesk, please confirm with customer and arrange a delivery date and time occur to the information.
Please do highlight to customer that they will be UNABLE to cancel this order as we will have preordered it from the designated store.
A follow up email is to be sent to provide proof in case of any disputes.
Thank you for ordering with honestbee. As spoken over the phone, we have pre-ordered your items from Fairprice to be delivered on XXth July, 2016 between 1 - 2 PM.
Do note that you will be unable to cancel this order.
Thank you and have a pleasant day!
Please do remember to update the remarks to include *BULK ORDER* so that everyone will know that if they request to cancel, we must politely decline and explain that the items have been pre-ordered.